quinta-feira, 14 de maio de 2015

Gladys Knight - Licence To Kill

Gladys Knight & The Pips - Friendship Train
Gladys Knight's Greatest Hits
Gladys Knight's Greatest Hits Full Album
1. Neither one of us want to be the first
2. Letter full of tears
3. Track of my tears
4. Giving up
5. You need love like I do
6. If I were your woman
7. I don't want to do wrong
8. Since I've lost you
9. It's all over but the shoutin'
10. Take me in your arms and love me
11. Everybody needs love
12. Somebody stole the sunshine
13. For once in my life
14. I heard is through the grapevine
15. End of our road
16. Felling alright
17. Don't let her take your love from me
18. Make me the woman that you go home to
19. All I could do was cry
20. If you gonna leave
21. Help me make it through the night
22. It should have been me
23. I wish it would rain
24. Daddy could swear, I declare
25. Didn't you know
26. Can't give it up no more
27. Got myself a good man
28. All I need is time
29. I want him to say it again
30. Ony time you love me is when you're losing me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário