quinta-feira, 30 de julho de 2015

The Wizard of Oz

1. Somewhere Over the Rainbow
2. We're Not in Kansas Anymore
3. The Ruby Slippers
4. If I Only Had a Brain
5. Finding The Tin Man
6. The Cowardly Lion
7. I'm Melting!
8. There's No Place Like Home
Dorothy (Judy Garland) : Well... I think that it, that it wasn't enough just to want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em. And it's that if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there I never really lost it to begin with . is that right? (Shuts her eyes and clicks her heels together.) There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home… Oh Auntie Em, it's you!... But I did leave you, Uncle Henry. That's just the trouble. And I tried to get back for days and days… bit ot wasn't a dream. It was a place. An you, and you, and you… and you were there. But you couldn't have been, could you?... no, Aunt Em, this was a real, truly, live place. And I remember that some of it wasn't very nice. But most of it was beautiful. But just the same all I kept saying to everybody was I want to go home. And the sent me home. Doesn't anybody believe me? Oh but anyway, Toto, we're home. Home! And this is my room. And you're all here. And I'm not gonna leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all, and, oh Auntie Em, there's no place like home!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário